BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

yoyo, page-2

1. 3,628 Posts.
    "amazing how the sentiment yoyos on this thread - from nms being the greatest thing since sliced bread to the depths of despair - Lange goes from hero to villian as soon as the price drops!
    Unfortunately nms still has a speculative tag to it - a case of wait and see - if the company is going from strenght to strength, then as the market recovers, in time, nms will pick up.
    We are in an investment void at the moment where cash is king - property not looking too good and the share market has taken, as we all know, a huge battering.
    Just maybe foolish and greedy us that we didnt take a large profit when we could and buy in at a later date."

Well, I agree with the last sentence, but that's about it. Some could argue that it still carries the speculative tag, but they did post a profit in the first half (albeit a small one).

Yes the sharemarket has taken a battering, but in the last two trading days NMS has dropped in excess of 20% on increased volume when the market was up considerably on both days.

I am really hoping they will get a please explain from the ASX, but I won't be holding my breath.

I will be attempting to make enquiries today as to when the 10 day period expired to determine the issue price of the Sea Struct shares. If that was yesterday, then it would explain a lot. The release on the 2nd of April stated at the bottom "Consideration paid in shares is to be calculated on a 10 day VWAP prior to the date of share issue"

Well, those shares have not been issued yet, so we have no way of knowing when that period was from or to, but yesterday was the 12th trading day since that announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.