CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

This is a growth company, at only a $30 million market cap. And...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This is a growth company, at only a $30 million market cap. And it's already well into its growth and, wow, even profitable!

Afterpay now has a $32 billion market cap. It is making large losses but the market loves its growth, tech capabilities and market leadership. These things are respected deeply by the market.

I see the parallels here, especially with Ci1's acquisition of Yozo pay which is a masterstroke. It provides a fintech ecosystem part of which includes BNPL.

Importantly, one of the amazing and unique things here, is the ability for Ci1 to leverage its existing businesses to service multiple needs of SMEs via the YOZO ecosystem and hence really have "sticky" users and have numerous ways to monetise those users.

The monetisation of the users can be done in the "good times" (BNPL / lending) and the "bad times" (insolvency services).

This is a real and very resilient growth story just getting started and totally undervalued at $30 million IMHO!

This will re-rate.

[Disclaimer: My posts are not advice, and my own personal opinions only. You should seek professional advice before acting on any information.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.