YPB 50.0% 0.3¢ ypb group ltd

i wouldn't say unwarranted, so only your opinion counts, not...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    i wouldn't say unwarranted, so only your opinion counts, not likely. all opinions are welcome in my world not just your text book answer which i also take on board. this company will never get up off the canvas and this is not negative. it is not one of the worlds leading provider of anti counterfeit products, it is not. it doesn't rate at any scale compared to the big boys out there, it has sub standard products, no sales, a trace technology which can be purchased off the shelf in China and now a 2D barcode, serialised. pleeeeeease. everyone has a serialised 2D barcode. And to top it off some trace goo which can be added to antibactarial products to let consumers know there is antibactarial applied to surfaces.
    How does this get into the market if indeed there actually is a market.
    Who are the executives of YPB and what experience have they had in any of these products, i suspect very light weight execs with no experience, only experience is at coming up with rubbish announcements.
    Now is this unwarranted, i don't think so it is an opinion and i wouldn't mind betting, shared by a lot of disgruntled shareholders
    as always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.371M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.99K 1.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2307007 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19934516 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.