GPN greater pacific gold limited

Pigmaleon,I dont know what you get out of calling people names....

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Pigmaleon,

I dont know what you get out of calling people names. Shows your character I guess. If you bothered to read carefully you will see I am not bagging anyone. I am merely asking questions about management's experience and where they sit in the scheme of things. I dont see anything wrong with these sort questions, and in fact, some of your vocal supporters have suggested that we look into management's experience.

Since you are questioning my capabilities, Ill ask you. The GPN website states the following:

'At various time over the years Mr McInerney has served as a director on several publicly listed mining companies'

Can you please advise me which mining companies these might be? That will certainly allay any doubts in my mind of his experiences in mining companies.

I dont understand people like you pigmaleon, this isnt pleasantville. Every company has their positives and negatives, what is wrong in exploring these to attain an overally better perception of a company's worth. Or do you use 'gut' instinct too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.