AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

YRR Vs TNG, page-10

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Anger comes from people who like to make outrageous predictions based on a comparison of two companies that in no way shape or form can be compared. They have one similarity. But one seems to very close to getting it out of the ground while one is no where near it.

I can take a loss. TNG has already made that back twice over. But I got sucked in to YRR years ago on the back of the company misjudging where they were and how close they were to getting the company up and running and making it profitable to SH.

What I don't understand is why you people can't just compare YRR to YRR... BZ you get. I have respect for you, but the brigade here can't take any negative comments. If by telling it how it is, I stop one person from getting sucked in by the predictions of 30c in 12 months time or that YRR is the next TNG my job is done.

I would love to see this run, but for the right reasons. Unfortunately in the past this has run on P&D and hopes and dreams.

Worry about this management team being able to get the product out of the ground. As I said... Take over is looking more n more likely with another CR coming up and TNG TIVAN refinery in its final stages before production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.