CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

well there is a lot of noise on here regarding the price of...

1. 407 Posts.
    well there is a lot of noise on here regarding the price of silver....

$50 silver......$100 silver ....no no $500 silver!!WOW! That would give us a SP of 40 bucks....wow we are multi millionaires.....but hold on I have been reading silver is in a downtrend!!look out!!the sky is falling...bail out!

Folks we can only play with the cards we are dealt at the time and at current prices we are in line to generate some $67 million in revenue next year.A lot of peple asking what is the best silver play.....I am bullish on this one but I refuse to bag other silver plays as I dont know enough about them and I know things can change in the blink of an eye.

I do know we have a gem with this one. I know nothing about charts but you dont have to be sherlock Holmes to realise that this graph is impressive to say the least.

We cant do anything about the future price of silver unless CCU decide to hedge some of their future sales.At current prices I am not sure if holders would embrace this but I do know it locks in some very good profits at these prices.

The past week has been very good....bouncing around in the sixties and reaching 70+ cents.Remember this was in the thirties only a couple of Months ago.....before an investor paid up 40 cents in a CR. Its been a very healthy solid rise...no massive spikes. I still think we will receive some good news in the near future re debt funding and resource upgrade. I may be wrong but with the area they have I am sure there will be further resource/reserve upgrades in the near future.

I have carried out a lot of research on this one and when I have a position in such a quality Company I dont want to sell to early......if the Company keeps ticking all the boxes and the SP continues on its merry journey then what more can one ask for??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.