YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

ytc is showing strength, page-10

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ahhh 'Speculative' mining shares! I am and have always been a strong supporter of YTC and continue to believe they could be destined for great success. Unfortunately as I had stated before the global economy is in a world of pain and the problems in the US and the Eurozone are far more deep seeded that a lot of us would like to believe. Once all the patch work repairs and bailouts end and the supporting countries have run out of money, patience and default on re-payments become apparent, this Euro crisis will have an effect on China and Australia and in particular speculative resource companies like YTC that are not producing any revenue yet. As I have also said before, YTC in the low 40's is not a bad buy, throw them in the top draw for a few years and then have another look, but IMHO if you buy now (it might be me being over conservative) expect the share price to drop in the next 6 months. If you don't need the money that you have invested for a few years then all is good! YTC is very promising in a good economy but the SP will potentially suffer during the tough times ahead for the global economy. Good luck and I hope that I am wrong about the future of the world economy and the effect it may have on YTC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.