YTC 0.00% 23.0¢ ytc resources limited

>>>>>If the general mood is positive by then, this could get us...

1. 103 Posts.
    >>>>>If the general mood is positive by then, this could get us back to 60 cents or above and help get the money we need to develop Hera as a first step

I dont doubt about further strong Copper results. So the only question is price of copper and asx market. If christmas rally continues then i agree - we can get to 0.6 AUD. We need copper price near 4 US/LB - only then share price of YTC will be 0.6 again as in old times. I think we can get strong christmas rally hence i bought YTC @0.46 and high volume around this level showed that there are so many intersted people wanting to get YTC shares. Strong fundamentals as we have and green market will push share price above 0.5 AUD this week. I have no doubt we will get 0.5 AUD this week. Will copper price recover to 4 US/lb - i dont know, but i have doubt it will recover to previous highs because of recession fears for the next year. But the rally in the region 0.5-0.55 is quite possible and i think we will gete there. So now share price is 0.465 and it is time to add. And then watch how it developes up to 0.5-0.55 AUD. I did this trade for 4th time and it is amazing how exact YTC oscilates between 0.46/45 - 0.54. and i think this time will be not exception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.