RNX 11.1% 0.8¢ renegade exploration limited

Yukon Base Metal Project, page-22

1. 6,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1552
    The quarterlies referred several times to the prospect of gaining access to existing facilities, which would vastly improve the economics of our projects. "As a result of reserve depletion in recent years, as well as mine closures during recent prolonged periods of low commodity prices, several existing processing facilities in the district are currently underutilised".

There are three sites that I can locate that have infrastructure either under utilised or sitting idle.

In January 2015 Yukon Zinc was placed in receivership, owing $650m. Their Wolverine mine was placed on care and maintenance, pending a sustained improvement in zinc prices.

Alexco Resource Corp is currently in interim suspension of operations at the Bellekeno silver mine in order to decrease costs and reposition the District for long-term, sustainable operations.

Capstone Mining run the Minto Copper Mine, but current reserves will only last until mid 2020, and it was forced to temporarily
    shut all open-pit mining operations last Oct, due to the low price of copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $221 27.60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5185297 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.