BRU 0.00% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

yulleroo 4, page-20

1. 698 Posts.
    Giday Hoot

Yes, it seems that this well will be flow tested at a later date. Interesting, you can tell that Eric didn't have a direct hand in this by the subtle differences in wording and content.

So it seems to me that it is likely that the actual testing of this massive gas resource will be left to the new operator if/when they emerge from the pack. Ties in with today's conspiracy theory.

Also, thought you might be interested in this response I received from the ASX on a matter related to a stupid investment I made in another company. I've just snipped out a part of the response which I received after querying the rejection of an earlier complaint (I supplied a little bit more information). So apparently they are now looking into the matter, but they can't notify me of the result of the investigation. So far I have seen no announcement relating to this matter. You should read the thread I started on KOR. It would be quite funny if I didn't stand to lose money over it. Another lesson learned I guess-not sure what the lesson is yet. Maybe: DON'T BE AN IDIOT, YOU IDIOT!

From the ASX email:

"We refer to our previous correspondence in this matter, including:
    ? your complaint form dated 15 February 2013 regarding the existence of Augur Investments OU, an Estonian entity which is a party to a commercial agreement with KOR announced to the market on 31 December 2013;
    ? our letter dated 22 February 2013 acknowledging receipt of your complaint form; and
    ? your follow-up email dated 22 February 2013.
    ASX is only able to investigate and take action in relation to breaches of its Listing Rules.
    It is our policy, for confidentiality and other reasons, not to notify an informant or complainant who raises with us a possible breach of the Listing Rules of the outcome of our investigation into the matter. If the matter is to be dealt with publicly, a market announcement will be made in due course so that the entire market is aware of the way in which it has been dealt with. Otherwise, the investigation and its outcome will remain confidential.
    Accordingly, if you do not see a market announcement about the issues you have raised, you should assume either that our investigation has concluded that there was no breach of the Listing Rules or, if there was, it has been dealt with to our satisfaction on a confidential basis.
    Rest assured that we take our obligation to monitor and enforce the Listing Rules very seriously and if we do find that KOR has breached its obligations under the Listing Rules, we will take appropriate action against it.
    Please let us know if you would like us pass on your complaint to ASIC. Thank you again for taking the time and trouble to bring this matter to our attention and for your continued interest in the outcome."

I'm actually quite warming to the people at the ASX lately. Still think it's a bad idea though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $32.38K 420.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81285 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 107070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.