BRU 0.00% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

yulleroo 4, page-39

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    Hi Millertime,
    Normally I wouldn't comment on this type of uninformed nonsense.
    A few things worth remembering . Y2 was flow tested and provided sufficient data for RISC to state that the uncertainties had been removed and they felt comfortable with potential volumes of liquids and gas.
    RISC then undertook a study to best determine a forward program.
    Since then of course we have had good success at Y3 and Y4 including some welcome sand packages. Generally , the Y complex is considered tight gas but with new techniques and expertise not originally available to ARC , there are unlikely to be problems with getting good sustainable flow rates.
    Ungani is on long term test and is producing well , in fact producing more oil than can be trucked at the last I heard, so is a little constrained.
    It seems to me that from an overall strategic sense, it is not worth testing every gas formation in every discovery at this point. The dowhole pressures and porosity , and reservoir thickness etc etc provide sufficient data for now.When the entire area has been more fully assessed, then you can pick out the most productive reservoirs to test, keeping in mind that there will be a very large amount of gas ,....more than enough to satisfy Alcoa and other potential customers in the south and in the Pilbara,PLUS , provide enough feedstock for a good sized LNG project. Then as more gas is required for new markets further testing and development can occur .
    I believe Eric is the type , as we have seen, to make haste slowly as the saying goes, step by step without wasting money.A sound methodical approach. Any suggestion that the Streitbergs will be long gone is mischievous and the suggestion that there is some conspiracy do a runner before there is any serious testing is ludicrous , bordering on libellous.
    I am sure we would all like to see some great test results from the entire string of BRU discoveries but I tend to side with the step by step approach , and in the meantime I am happy being patient .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $12.93K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 141864 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.