BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

yulleroo 4, page-61

1. 927 Posts.
    From reading the releases I observe they are going lean when it comes to quality data acquisition. This strikes me as odd since Buru imply this could be fast tracked for development if the conventional sands are present.

Why not obtain pressurised PVT samples? Lateral and vertical variations in gas composition do exist.

Why not obtain more pressure data. It can tell a lot about structure and compartmentalization. Maybe its too difficult to interpret in tight formations? Certainly if there are conventional sands you absolutely want to know if they are connected and assessing the pressure regime is one way to do that.

Sidewall core is not going to tell you what conventional core can about rock properties.

Planning fracture stimulations requires knowledge of rock strength and in-situ stress regime and I can see where this information is obtained.

One can only speculate on the drivers but somewhere within Buru offices the logic is known as to why so little data acquisition for a mooted development.

Perhaps they are confident but if it were me I would be going all out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.