CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

yum restaurants international, page-7

1. 59 Posts.
    Yes.

They are a very big company and make lots of money, which means they more than likely use 100's of millions of bags annually. CNN have there little toe in a very big door which could mean nothing or it could mean a lot? 38 stores in SA isn't massive by any means but its definitely a step in the right direction.

There is also Nestle, Kmart & others to come? More fast food chains?

IMO it's only a matter of time before the big name food chains switch most of there packaging to what CNN can offer. I would say fast food litter is probably number 1 in the world and MUST be reduced. Once one is across the board they will all follow.

Yes these guys will need a mountain of sales to boost this SP. The more research and reading I do the more "hopeful" I become, and the more comfortable I become to keep accumulating where I can at these levels.

I also understand some of the older followers of CNN have had a "gutful" from past experience, but as a newer shareholder I like to share my "new" view on what I think and share some of my research to back my thoughts. That way this thread can contain both sides of the coin which we can discuss/debate.

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.