CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

yum restaurants international, page-9

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Rthewr

What happened to the announcement between 10.00 and 10.10AM?

I don't mind ramping, but don't you think that was a bit of a foolish statement to make?

I hope you are correct in what you are saying, and us oldies got it all wrong. However, he who ignores history is bound to repeat history.

There are a few points which you may want to ponder

1) You are assuming that having a good enviromental product will sell itself. As Slew pointed out, nothing has come out of the water purification system. It worked. Water needs are just as big as plastic reduction. You would think the product would sell itself.
    Bioglobal have terric products, yet each year, inspite of Sugarbowl's protestation to the contrary, they keep on making losses and have capital raising.
    Not to mention other "terrific" good products this company has been involved in and all failed.
    Good products are a good start, but you need first and foremost good managers to get it to the market successfully. You seem to forget that Bioplastic which had the current management was bankrupt. Yet the same people are going to deliver us a multi billion dollar company?

2) A central theme of yours is that governments will force companies to go green and point to South Australia as an example. Again you ignore history, which tells that big business will make changes if and when they want to. Government do not dictate to them. Its the other way around. If you have not learned this from the Copenhagen disaster,then you are a fool.

3) Sales are good. Profits are much better. None of us have any idea of the costs of these products. Are they competitive with non green products? Are they competitive with competitors? If not, I would suggest that we have a dead duck. (See above)
    As an investor, I would have thought that this would have to be a major consideration for you to keep accumulating.

4) If big sales are imminent and they are profitable, why do we need a capital raising at current levels? why is Pat trying to give our wealth away to future shareholders? you do realise if your analysis is correct, that is exactly what Pat is doing?

Of course none of my points are relevant if you are having "a bit of a punt" rather than investing.

Hope your analysis is correct and mine is wrong. Hope that "this time its different!"

Regards

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.