MXX mineral securities limited.

yup this deal has done our investment proud, page-2

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Iv been hurting as much as anybody recently. Particularly because my portfolio is heavily weighted towards CUO and MXX. While im agreement that it might have been better for all if there have been no merger. Realistically there has been little true value destruction. Very little has changed. Sure the merger has seemed like its has been dragging on but considering the hurdles involved it hasn't been too bad.

CUO is still producing as strong as ever nothing has changed fundamentally since a year ago when the share price was double. In fact since production has now started and going strongly risk is reduced.

MXX again hasn't changed materially, there are alot more unknowns and risks with minsec and their holders, though that doesn't justify the current discount to the NTA.

In current market conditions small caps like this get taken for a ride. If you believe in the stock's true fundamentals just load up. Personally I thought we'd never see sub 50s again, but that idea was thrown out the window.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.