PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

yuro, page-14

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Well Hangseng....im just sitting back on the sidelines and thinking to myself....following a catastropic event comes calm and rationalisation.

I think yesterdays rally back to mid 8c range shows that the professionals knew how to play this one out....i mean come on fellas 400 million traded yesterday ..lol

Sure in perspective still moderate risk within the U sector but if things stabalise we will see more people come back in to look at the potential bargains.

Can you imagine the poor people that sold out when she hit 5.7c- to 6.5c they will be rather frustrated because they acted on fear of losing everything. I would rather stay put if I believe in the company i have spent years researching otherwise I have no business investing in PEN in the first place. Stand by your convictions I say!!!!!

Some of my friends called me and said i should sell my U Stocks and my response was "im staying put as im a long term investor and still believe in Nucleur energy

2 of the strongest human emotions are fear and greed. Over the past week fear has won. Yesterdays trading showed that PEN was down previous day but far from out!!

GO LONG

Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.