CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

yuyu, page-2

1. 2,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    hi Cbro

trying hard buddy, trust i am just as nervous as everyone. trying my best to find out what goin on...

Here are the facts that i know so far;

-CNP got a 50mil short term working capital 2 wk ago from one of the banks
    -Sumitomo is #10 Bank on the list
    -WestLB is the bank that holding out of approx 200mil loan
    -7 days extension as we have all known now (I was TOLD that Centro allow to have 30days but chose to take 7)
    -Document date has changed to allow for 7 days extension
    -Document had signed by some of banks that i know of, and now they are just waiting for the selection notice.

At the moment i dont know what is the outcome of the WestLB hold-up yet. But from the impression I got, extension is granted with or without WestLB, so I think CNP must have some arrangements already in place in case WestLB will pull out.

We know that WestLB have more than 2bil write off, so that may be the reason why they may want their money. However it just recieved 5bil injection, so hope it will change its mind as WestLB is usually very good and cooperative.

As i mentioned before, 7 days extension is unlikey to search for new funding of 200mil, or to sell any shopping centres. It is mostly likely to be documentation time as mentioned in some of the articles.

anyway those are my 2c worth.

For my sake, your sake and shareholder sake, it will work out all alright by wed the latest.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.