SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

zài jiàn

1. 1,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Thanks all.
    I've finally exited from all of my SDL stock. The lure of an undeniably shaky takeover for only 30% gain no longer tempts me. The main reason i invested in SDL was because everything i had read led me to the conclusion that SDL had great potential for expansion, albeit with reasonably large obstacles to overcome (the port, rail link, general mining in Africa).
    I've since taken my money, and small lessons out from SDL and reinvested in companies that have potential for solid growth; are in generally "safer", established regions; and operate in areas where other big miners also are.

The SDL thread has had some high quality posters, most notably Westcott, compared to most others threads on HC. I've enjoyed lurking in the shadows for most of my time here - reading just about everything posted in the last 1.5 years - and occasionally throwing in the odd comment.

Each to their own.
    SDL was one of my very first stocks, and probably the most emotive most of us will ever come across.
    An apparently guaranteed 57c is easily reason enough to persist with SDL, and i wish all those who stay on the very best of luck.

Here's wishing you that 57c is the very worst of outcomes.

aman2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.