IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

To true Upmarket - as you can see below where the money came...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    To true Upmarket - as you can see below where the money came from:

I am sure with our improved development plans on the horizon which is one of the reasons for the cap raise our story will become more compelling by the day as long as Zinc does it's thing. GLA and DYOR...cheers.

Dugald River project development cost reduced, on track for H1 2018 production, MMG says
    MMG Limited (MMG) has entered into an amended facility agreement of up to $550 million for financing the development and construction of the Dugald River zinc, lead and silver mine in Northwest Queensland, Australia.
    The expected remaining cost of the project to first shipment of concentrate has been reduced by up to $150 million – from $750 million to $600-620million plus interest costs, the company said on Tuesday June 28. The amended facility agreement is with China Development Bank Corporation and Bank of China Limited, Sydney Branch. "This is the result of an improved development plan and savings secured through strategic sourcing in the mining construction downturn," it added. The company continues to expect first concentrate production in the...

https://do not advertise external s...on-track-for-H1-2018-production-MMG-says.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 21266948 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8126724 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.