MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

z1 - what next as we wait

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    What next now one might ask?

As we wait for the london mkts to open in a few hours time,
    am thinking MEO could time the ann'mnt so that XTR could report tonite, just a hunch.

1) Depending on the drilling progress, they'd announce news on any total gas readings, shows & depth interval it was recorded from.

2) After we hit TD at 3655m mark, next step is Wireline logging. They will still need to log the well irrespective of the outcome.

What can b missed out esp. with faster drill rate, will b picked up on the logs & thats where we'll know the Net:Gross sand ratio & ratio of Gas/Water content, i.e. if LG sands are water wet or gas saturated, porosity & other reservoir properties.

3) MEO are not doing a DST so no flow test results are not 2b expected, IMO.

4) Also gas samples would have been taken from the MDT tool whilst drilling for the gas brekdown C1 to C4's.

5) The end result from the operator's perspective will b a P&A Suspended (as a Discovery or not ??), pending on tonite's drill/gas data & logging results from later in the week. (please refer my posts on the Perseus wells)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.