ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

Seems lower overall expenditure but increased e-commerce...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Seems lower overall expenditure but increased e-commerce expenditure (both good and bad for Z1P), make of it what you will. Insult me some more if it makes you feel better. I'll concede to goldenjew my 'thesis' is insufficient, but everyone is taking my reply to Dedsec's comment as some kind of research thesis on Z1P's share price, it wasn't. It was a one sentence economic reply to an economic statement.

https://www.mdpi.com/2071-1050/8/5/454/pdf
    "...In particular, during the outbreak, consumers reduced their expendituresat department stores to the greatest extent by 18% and lowered expenditures on food outside thehome by 8.24%...Even more important is the finding that, by contrast, consumers increased their e-commerceexpenditures by 5.24%..."
    "Turning to consumer expenditures in other categories, Table 5 suggests that, during the MERSoutbreak, consumers reduced their spending on recreation and culture by 6.87% and maintainedrelatively persistent expenditures on groceries. The null effect of ItMERS on grocery expenditures mayappear inconsistent with our prediction, but remember that groceries are often considered less affectedby macroeconomic factors because they cannot be postponed [7]."
    "...This significant increase in e-commerce expenditures together with thedisruption of expenditures at the above two traditional channels, where shopping would beaccompanied by the risk of contagion, ensure that the MERS outbreak impacted consumers’ sentimentsSustainability 2016, 8, 454 11 of 15and consumption to a significant..."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6330263/
    "...The Chinese bureau of statistics reported a 0.8% loss in GDP in 2003, mainly comprised of losses to the tourism, travel, hotel, restaurant, and retail industries..."
    ".... The accommodation and food sectors experienced a 10% drop in production from the previous year; the entertainment and recreation sector production likewise dropped 8.6%, and publishing, communication and information sectors dropped 6.3% [32]. Transportation and storage dropped 2.4%, wholesale and retail dropped 1.6%, and electricity and air conditioning 0.9%..."
    "...However, market response indicated behavior change due to avoidance of public settings: South Korea's largest market chain, E-Mart Co Ltd., reported online sales rose 63%, and for the second largest chain, Homeplus, online sales rose 50% in early June due to consumers avoiding brick-and-mortar stores..."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92473/
    "A 200 basis-point increase in country risk premium.6A sector-specific demand shock to the retail sales sector, amounting to a 15 percent drop in demand for the exposed industries in the service sector.An increase in costs in the exposed activities in the service sector of 5 percent."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.