ZIP 0.68% $1.47 zip co limited..

I think we've got to compare global to global figuresThe apt...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I think we've got to compare global to global figures
    The apt following said quadpay was a bad acquisition the integration would never work, that they wouldn't be able to grow as quickly and would ultimately fail or risk failing to due poor business execution. Also.said.tap.and zip would erode margin to.a riducloudly low level and that would result.in huge mounting losses.
    Stefan was one of the people who.took this view and to be honest from Stefan F comments of late he or.she.seems to have eaten some humble pie and realised a lot of his or her concerns were based on fear not results.
    We've maintained the margins and increased our growth rates from 88% year on year last FY, where Afterpay was 112% and now zips.growth rate is 130 %.

As others have said as the quadpay business keeps growing this will.push the % growth of zips global.business higher and higher.

Apt holders are.not happy that the data shows zip has overtaken them as they are now wanting to say you can't compare Afterpay to Zip because Afterpays more mature bigger and their.growth is organic vs zips through acquisition. Quadpays growth is organic! The founders of Zip have let the founders of quadpay grow their business very different to.Nick from Afterpay having to take control of us operations due to flatline quarter on quarter growth last year.
    The numbers don't lie.apt holders are.not happy.today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.010(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.639B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.44 $4.058M 2.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 130242 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 68311 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.