ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Z1P Crypto discussion thread, page-427

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I'd just like to point out this amazing prediction, which has lost ~50% of its value since your amazing predictive post. Well done! Talk about clever and 'really knowing Crypto'!

Also - ADA is the same price today as it was in May, and it's down ~24% from the ATH. Do you really think it's brag-worthy? It's on the way down, and I'm happy for you to quote this post in 6 months or a year

These predictable projects that get teenage boys excited and spending all their parent's money are so predictable. Big vague partnerships of no actual value, spruiking themselves and paying for coverage from useless 'Crypto News' sites until their supply runs out and there's nothing to dump.

Then, surprise surprise 'The ALL NEW... ADA V2!' with a new supply of coins to dump. Seen last season's 'big coins' (XVG anyone), and have seen it play out. I've also seen allllll the pubescent confidence in posts - with kids who have made a few bucks up on the upswing thinking they're the smartest people in the world. That is, until it all crashes back down again, and a new coin takes off with a bunch of naive kid's money.

You pick and choose which posts to quote, forgetting that you have an entire post history here you can't delete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.