ZIP 0.00% $1.58 zip co limited..

Z1P Crypto discussion thread, page-441

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    You bought real estate in the worst bubble in history? Seems like you're really really clever.

As for the 'we're smart cos we're in crypto and everyone else is just too dumb or to old' mentality. Seriously. This stuff was invented by boomers.

Stop assuming people are too stupid to invest in crypto. I've had money in crypto since 2016, and I've been quite lucky.

Your money in the majority of alts can vanish in the time it takes you to.... Complete a movement in the bathroom.

Yup, you can make plenty, and fast - but you'd be a fool not to be divested in stocks.

Reality is that 98% of crypto projects are scams. It's about faking utility and partnerships. If you can't see that, then you didn't look at the 'big coins' of last season.

"Big partnership with Apple!! Quick! Buy now! This coin is going to use blockchain to track iPhone deliveries across the world!! Use case!!"

They pay for stupid stories on crypto news sites, then dump supply on the market.

How about pointing out how many coins are STILL GOING after reaching 100% supply. When's there's nothing left to dump, there's no more money to make from puberty confidence.

"Hey guys! What's up? Crypto Joe here to tell you why I'm smart, and everyone else is dumb"

Last edited by Kerbifer: 19/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3220 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.