ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

Thanks for the vote of confidence :) I guess my opinion of why I...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Thanks for the vote of confidence I guess my opinion of why I think the SP will reach $10+ soonish (I'm not talking tomorrow or even next week, but definitely within 3-6months) is based on what I understand human emotions to be on top of my research of the company... Look at what happened when they announced the eBay-merchant deal. The SP increased 30% in a day! That was just insane! I already know what the company is doing and where it is heading, the 80% of traders who don't do their research will jump on board like sheep when they see others getting on.

If a 30% increase in one day is what happens on the back of an eBay announcement (which is great but only from an Australian market point of view, which isn't that big) wait till you see what Larry and his team come out with in the next 6 months. Not to mention the ever increasing revenue based on increased customers and sales. When those results come out, it will be FOMO all over again! Why the human mind does that to people I'll never quite understand. Today I believe a lot of buyers realised this company is actually going to do well and the SP will rise again to even higher levels.

For that reason, the same could be said in the opposite direction where the SP could come tumbling down if a war broke out or the US economy goes bust. Just look at 99% of the shares that tanked when COVID-19 peaked around March this year! Everyone cashed out thinking it was the end of the world! Within a month the shares were back at pre-covid levels or even higher... Human psyche is a strange one! I like to live in an optimistic world so I'm banking on the world markets and in particular, ZIP, doing extremely well over the next 6-12months. Of course there will be down days but also up days...

Don't get me wrong, I have my targets at which I plan to sell, but it won't be all at once or at least until the SP hits double digits again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.