ZIP 6.03% $1.50 zip co limited..

Thanks mate. TBH, most of the downrampers are on ignore for me....

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Thanks mate.

TBH, most of the downrampers are on ignore for me. I'm okay with different views and analyses of the company, like Stefan's debate with AJ7 (leaning towards AJ7 on that one regarding BD but I can see Stefan's point of view - lol)... I generally won't give the downrampers any of my time to stroke their ego or sadistic desire to be complete and utter morons. They're not worth it.

Ultimately it all comes down to research and what you believe the company is achieving and hopefully will achieve. ZIP is so far ahead of the game in regards to their diversification and ability to adapt to different challenges that other BNPL companies will struggle to keep up over the next 2-5yrs.

I wouldn't be surprised if a really big company (whether PayPal or a bank) attempts to buy them out before ZIP gets too big/expensive. I doubt it will happen though.

It was first over bought racing up to $10.64 too quickly and then heavily oversold dropping back to the mid $5 range. I completely understand the reasons why people sold out watching it drop 10-15% quickly but that wasn't because of anything the company had done. I think a lot of people realised that today after reading the ANN report properly and seeing where this company is heading.

No one really knows where the SP will end up but with what I know is happening and is going to come with ZIP, a return to $10+ SP will be sooner rather than later imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.085(6.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.40 $22.39M 15.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16337 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 255886 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.