ZIP 1.50% $2.62 zip co limited..

Z1P- Let the $4 party return, page-148

1. 4,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8611
    the market is loaded with so much passive transactional coin, you know....equities, bonds, manipulated ETF's etc etc....when it starts to run away it will leave a void equal to a 30% negative decline /reduction across world markets...thats a fact!
    If your born early nineties (even mid eighties)you most likely read this and go whats all that jibberish....well its not jibberish...you have invested serious coin (perhaps ) in markets, real estate, other leveraged capital assets or credit vehicles and your dangling right out there ...swinging in the breeze....and you dont even realise it!

There is a bubble in the US that is an educational HECS bubble....look it up!!!! its huge ( amoungst others)
    when the debt is called in......look out !!!

how does the decline begin.....its anyones guess....but im betting monday will be a nervous shake out because everyone realises this simple fact.....( 3.28 is my estimate here....its not a nail me to the mast if im wrong....its a for gods sake this is entirely possible scenario.......who would go dropping more coin on this high if this scenario is possible.....Ill tell you who....all those nufties who fomo'd at $5 recently....f#*king crazy behavior...and it will ahppen again)
    so take your pick....beer virus, equity bubble burst, declining trade revenue world wide, stagnant wage growth, neutral to negative underlying interest rates, policy vacuum in so many areas ( for gods sake, trump is a vacumm....but he's not the only one) the only thing.....THE ONLY THING.... thats been keeping our head above water is the superannuatin garantee deposits now sitting at 3 trillion ........keeps our credit rating as a corner store triple a .......if we didnt have that ( the 4th largest in the world) we wouldn't even be having this conversation.....id be in canada setting up my business there!

your direct q....the beer virus is shutting down trade between global economies and some of the nuff nuffs here think it is as easy to fix as the common cold and will have no impact on global markets??? for F#*ks sake....ive heard everything now!!!

good luck out there - only throw at the market what you can afford to lose...right now that has never been truer...

Rule #1 when everyone is buying and saying how great it is and how rich ill be....YOU should be selling ...
    Rule #2 when everyone is moaning about how bad it all is and how much they have lost...YOU should be buying

dudes from the nineties have never heard the doom stories.... but they will....!!! - thats why they think this sh#t is bullit proof......well its not.

just sayin wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.