ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

Z1P SOULJAZ: STRONK & UNITED, page-503

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hi Luke,
    Keep in their mate. Balls of steel and you will be rewarded. Just remember that all the downrampers on here (Bot, Stephan, Goodfella, etc.), only come on here to benefit themselves by giving mostly unsupported misinformation to help drive the share price down. The ignore button works wonders. The only problem I have is too many people fall for their trap and respond to them. If you haven't already watched any of Phil's youtube videos, I suggest you watch them as he is all over the BNPL space - Especially Z1P. He has a large some invested in Z1P (250,000 units, $2.5M) and has rode this latest down sell like a true warrior, due to his conviction on the stock.

Therefore best advice for yourself and others is to block out the external noise and have faith in the numbers and results that Z1P is making. Keep in mind that there are going to be wild swings as this stock is a daytraders dream and they love it in both directions (Up and down). So it is most likely that some day trades have 2 accounts on here where they downramp and upramp the stock to suit their needs.

Link to previous post I outline on Phil can be found here https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/51460322/single

I SAY NO MORE!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.246B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.81 $1.74 $30.57M 17.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110725 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 29116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.