ZIP 5.26% $2.40 zip co limited..

and this thread Stefan vs the people. What a laugh, It’s not...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    and this thread Stefan vs the people. What a laugh, It’s not just Stefan, there are a few people about 4 or 5 apt holders who are constantly on this Z1P thread making stuff up.
    have a look at the latest comments from coppergaz too saying that zip charges a 25 dollar establishment fee and 20 percent interest on purchases.
    it’s the mob of idiots I swear. Apt share holders getting spooked that Zip is on their heels. Have some integrity and try comment on several of the issues I’ve raised on APT
    specifically merchant margin erosion risk; as the Bnpl charging the highest merchant fees of 7percent what will they do when the RBA and regulation puts a cap on the max fee you can charge a merchant? Who are the big losers and winners of Bnpl when that hattract key happens?
    why is APT internal culture going downhill? Glass door scores have dropped from 3.9 to 3.8. How is APT going to attract key talent if other Bnpl companises are better workplaces to work at? Ie quad zip and Sezzle all have scores above 4.5, so that’s something that really needs to be addressed that isn’t shared across all Bnpl, it’s a APT specific issue
    why did Nick from APT make a drastic change to the org structure and fly back to the US to refocus on business growth? If things are going so well there shouldn’t be be flying to Europe to see growth of Paagantis acquisition? I guess the US market is a lot more important eh?
    how is it Quadpay has been able to catch up to Afterpay on popularity so quickly given Afterpay have more staff and more money to spend on marketing than zip and quad.
    and the big elephant in the room is Klarna vs Afterpay, how is Klarna valued at 10 billion usd market cap and Afterpay at about 21 billion usd market cap? It seems like afterpays share price is in a dot.com bubble that can only go down to realign with the number 1 Bnpl company in the world Klarna.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.