ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Z1P - Technical Analysis posts, page-60

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    To be honest, as I've said before, I am not really a fan of shorting, or general destructive behaviour... Now one may see someone questioning valuations as bearish or destructive in behaviour... but I'm not interested in monetising my view, as I've said before.... as corny as that may sound.

On the other hand, I don't have a problem shorting large institutions, where your efforts probably will go unnoticed, no matter how drastic... but shorting in general, while I appreciate its value, is not something I look to partake in.

I see the guys at Z1p as young Aussie entrepreneurs having a go, so trying to encourage a mass shorts is not what I'm here for... doing so would be to their detriment, when ultimately I'd like them to succeed... just in a fair way.

My quarrel is more around other stakeholders, whether its the market or brokers, providing questionable information around the true value of the given business... and investors, potentially like yourself, who, as you stated use alternative measures like sentiment and hype to determine value... get sold down the garden path. Now alternate metrics definitely work, just not over the long run, when at some points the underlying economics of a business show their head ( be they ugly or pretty) ... Many factors obviously determine how long the "honeymoon" phase of a starts ups lifecycle lasts... One just needs to be wary when mixing tech with lending... that a long protracted honeymoon phase can end in a quick, harsh divorce, when folk start working looking under the proverbial hood and doing proper DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.