ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-1155

1. 4,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    My view ...

At this stage, what drives Zip SP increase is buyer sentiment and not your "margin" nonsense i.e. the vast majority of retail investors do not have your "expert" experience/background to look at the detail you mention when deciding whether to buy or not ... irrespective whether you are right on wrong re your "margin" call, this is not why the SP is tanking = there is/was enough interest/loyalty/hype/positive sentiment towards this stock for the price to be much higher by now based on announcements made and the interpretation thereof by the majority of retail investors.

I also get the feeling you know your one-hit-wonder investment in APT is coming to an end (growth wise), hence you are trolling around here looking for info, trying to be relevant and perhaps looking for your next "big" ticket to stardom.

I also believe it is in the interest of the APT SP for the Zip SP to be kept intact/low i.e. if Zip rockets, there will be and exodus of APT holders placing their money into Zip.

Disclosure: I am into intra-day trading (scalping). I do not hold any Zip shares and have never day-traded Zip ... my long term investments are VUL, TLG and EMN. My interest in Zip is because a buddy of mine is heavily invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.