ZIP 0.00% $1.61 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-164

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    This is not nice to read mate but there is a reason why all the things you read before starting in the stock market say "only put in what you can afford to lose". There are no sure winners and stocks don't just always go up.

Investing in volatile stocks like zip, unless you are a trader riding and reading all of the waves, requires patience and a firm belief in the company and business you have invested in. It's an industry changing business (in my opinion) and it is one of the most traded stocks on the ASX. Those things make is a very bumpy ride because of that push and pull that comes with replacing old technology with new technology.

My suggestion would be: don't panic and sell just yet if you can afford to hold on. There is a reason why there are many professional investors and funds and brokers out there who will snap your hands off and take your shares off you at $6. The questions I think you have to ask yourself are: do you think zip will continue to grow? do you think it will make a profit? do you think the current value of the company is sustainable? will it be worth more in the future?

Good luck and with that thought about finding another stock to replace the losses on zip please be careful and think again about what you can afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20628 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 2629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.