ZIP 0.00% $1.61 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-165

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    All the best, I hope you'll recover soon. Just remember never to invest more than what you can afford, always think ahead on how long you're willing to hold no matter the good or bad times. Never invest just because someone says it's going to be a multi-bagger and you're gonna miss the bus (greed can cloud every decent judgement). Do your own research/read up on the company/use their product and then decide for yourself where you see this company in different milestones (1/3/5 or even 10years time). There is a saying "never time your entry to the market" but you still have to make a smart/educated entry on the the stock you're planning to buy. It's never a bad idea to use your spare time understanding basic charting, especially when a stock is overbought/oversold/balance. Most importantly, never rely on HotCopper for 100% accurate information without verifying them yourself. I am a young investor, hence I am willing to take a higher risk appetite and I can wait to see where Z1P takes my money that I can forgo for 10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20628 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 2629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.