ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-247

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    I understand you struggle with basic Maths and English does not appear to be your first language but there are no need for insults.

I guess I need to SHOUT to get the message across.

IT DOES NOT MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE
    THE BAD DEBT TO TOTAL TRANSACTION VOLUME RATIO.

THE ONLY METRIC THAT MATTERS IS BAD DEBT TO INCOME AND THAT IS 33 PERCENT.

No company can survive with that ratio.

BNPL has been around for decades in the form of lay-buy but the likes of Klarna simply hooked into the desire of Millennials for instant gratification.

By the same token the stock listings appeal to the same cohort and it's unquenchable thirst for instant gratification in profits

The BNPL companies feed that desire with pretty impressive looking slides, focussing on growth in customer numbers and Merchant numbers but not the fact that every single transaction is making a loss.

Millenials in my experience are the most disloyal cohort of all and change jobs as often as they change their underwear.

The customer and merchant numbers are meaningless as they are non exclusive are not subscription based and the value of a customer is dependant on the whims of a cohort that has proved to be unreliable or flighty at best.

Paypal and Banks entry into the market is not a validation of BNPL in fact the very opposite as they are simply defending their existing businesses.

None of these BNPL companies make a profit apart from Flexigroup and PayPal and the Banks are ensuring they never will and are playing a long game to put them out of business

While the niave millennials are lapping up the stock market professionals are selling it short .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.