ZIP 4.84% $1.84 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-328

1. 4,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    One big rule, make a plan and try to stick to it or review it once in a while, this will make thing easier when that type of thing happen.
    DO NOT LISTEN, to non holder, new poster that advised everyone that this will tank, unless they have an proper explanation to go with it. Those poster do not have any good intention, often help and accentuate any drop in SP, trying to make a panic within the holder, this is where "weak hand" tend do run away. Those poster will disappear once the SP will bounce for a few days.
    As posted before, they are 3 new point that did happen recently
    Those are fact
    The zero interest from bank, this is now pretty clear to be a gimmick from desperate bank, one bank loan for up to $1000 free interest charge $12/month, so at the very best it is actually 14% IF you borrow the full $1000, same cost of $12 if you borrow $200 (lets say), To me no no much worries here.
    Paypal, not sure where this one will go, will surely be a competitor, to me there is enough room for other to enter the market, a bit like having several bank. But yes, it is not good news, not sure about the impact on Z1P.
    General drop in the share market, not the first time, not the last time, news will get better...

So the accumulation of the 3 recent above point did hurt several stock, not just Z1P. Are they all valid to make Z1P worth a 40% drop in the SP...I do not think so, but this is me, no advice as no one can tell you at 100% what will happen next, you need to make a choice that you are comfortable with.
    No advice, speculation as always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.085(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.86 $1.74 $28.06M 15.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3729 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 1323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.