ZIP 6.03% $1.50 zip co limited..

I think 'most' investors are starting to see that ZIP is the...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I think 'most' investors are starting to see that ZIP is the long term game here. This is nothing like APT and unfortunately, the majority thought it was going to do exactly what APT did for the last 6 months. When they realised they won't be doubling or tripling their money overnight, they are selling out, even at a loss and moving on to the next stock. Good luck to them.

ZIP is doing what it has been doing the last 12 months. 2021 is the big year. Everything they are doing is in preparation for 2021 and beyond. ZIP Business, Tap and Pay everywhere, company acquisitions etc... All for a massive 2021 year! I don't understand the short term mentality but good luck to those that try. I believe ZIP will become a household name globally with their current strategy and market push. 100million customers was Larry's goal and will easily be achieved! Why? Because ZIP is so diversified and not pigeonholed into the one sector like your traditional BNPL companies.

Is it frustrating the share price goes down - of course! That's the stock market and if you can't deal with it, get someone else to invest your money for you in a managed fund. The global markets are volatile at the moment and just like the initial pandemic scare and sad turn of events where we saw drops of 50-80% of every stock, they will recover just as quickly come the new year, (pending any further turmoil/war etc.) No chart can predict that!

Long term, ZIP will be $10+ based on current trajectory and business management strategies. This notion that bad debt of 2% is terrible are just the downrampers who want the share price to crash. Anyone in finance will know that is easily manageable and when you are growing as fast as ZIP is, will be pittance in 2-3yrs time!

Lastly - do some research if you haven't already done so! You'll find out some really interesting information. Email the company and ask questions! They are actually very open and willing to discuss most things (that is legally allowed!). The correspondence I have with the management team tells me ZIP is going places and its SP will follow! I have on good authority and am allowed to share, they are working on another 2-3 game changing partnerships. It will happen, just a matter of timing. Oh and don't think for a second anything we say on HC actually has some material effect on the overall trend of the SP. It is just a small few who are fooled into buying or selling based on mostly rubbish that is said on here. Take my comments however you wish

Bring on 2021!
    Last edited by CrocDundeeCam: 27/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.085(6.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.50 $1.40 $22.39M 15.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16337 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 255886 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.