ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Z1P's potential in the partnership with VISA, check the...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Z1P's potential in the partnership with VISA, check the statistic .........

Visa (NYSE:V)

Bob Desmond (Buy): Buy for me. I think a lot of structural tailwinds just accelerated. You've got digital and we've got cash to card which has been there for a long time. I think one of the things that's really interesting about Visa is their partnership with wallet companies. So they've got probably 70,000 locations now. Those are up 16% this year. Partnering with wallets, there's an opportunity there to double that. They've got three and a half billion credentials in place and got potential to get that up another 65%. It’s a very high margin business. Cross border business will come back. That was down 40% this year. That'll come back. Big buyer on Visa.

Joe Magyer (buy): It's a buy. I'd agree with everything Bob said. I'd add, I don't think most people realise, but 85% of the world's transactions are still done with cash. So, there's still a long runway. Visa has much more wallet share online than offline, and the pull forward with that has been helping. Tap and go has expanded rapidly in the States as a result of what's happened with COVID. So still a lot to love with this thesis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.