ZIP 2.27% $1.72 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-879

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I think goodfella is simply short. But look goodfellas..no matter what you write on here your not going to affect share price. I laugh that your trying so hard.

Those articles on afterpay..they were all wrong. To think they are comparing afterpay to bluechip companies..sorry..those bluechip companies have extremely slow growth profiles which is why companies like afterpay and Z1P have a completely new set of metrics that analysts value them off. Forward PE and forward growth comes into their assessments and valuations. Those article writers are just upset they missed out on bags of profit.

now as for Z1P..with Warrents and option conversion if you want to get real technical we need to also allocate how much cash Z1P would gain from conversion to get a true enterprise value for Z1P..but really who cares. What will ultimately move Z1P is their quadpay growth and analysts will be watching very closely to see how much market and user growth they can gain in this huge US consumer market.

right now Z1P has attracted all the afterpay shorters of old. I think they all got burnt fingers with afterpay so they are looking at Z1P. It won’t work. Some will be fine but those larger institutions that are short on Z1P are going to get smashed in upcoming quarters. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
-0.040(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.83 $1.70 $26.91M 15.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.