ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

he’s just a deadset loser is what he is. He knows exactly what’s...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    he’s just a deadset loser is what he is. He knows exactly what’s happening. Who knows maybe 5 years from now all the BNPL shares might be classified as overvalued when we look back on current valuations but at this point in time with covid pushing online shopping through the roof his arguments are dead. BNPL is here to stay and it’s experiencing rapid growth. He just sounds like a shorter who thinks he can influence share price by writing on hotcopper.

The other argument I hear is land grabbing and afterpay staying the front runner. This is another annoying topic. Yes they are the front runner but Quadpay has capital now with their Z1P merger to expand and can market themselves much better not only to consumers but also to merchants. It’s going to change very quickly. Z1P and quadpay will continue to innovate and improve their product offerings which I believe will allow us to excel out of the bunch. If you jump on Twitter a lot of afterpay users are now also using quadpay. They don’t just stick to one choice they like having options. Consumers are not loyal. The BNPL company that continually improves the shopping experience to consumers will be the one to be more successful. I’m really liking the options this recent Z1P acquisition of the visual search engine Urge will provide. It will be a better shopping experience for the consumer. We will have to wait until early next year for this to be implemented but it’s definitely something to look forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.