ZIP 6.74% $1.15 zip co limited..

Z1P - The Rise To $15.00, page-216

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    The world is in recession nothing spares from there. Value investing isnt the best strategy to use in 2020. Any stock can still experience growth (revenue growth not share price growth solely like BRN) during a pandemic is going to change consumer behaviour.

I think you really need to open your eyes and experience how this was done in China with other countries so behind it. This pandemic is once in a decade opportunity to form consumer habit and accelerate digital payment.

For a high growth company, loss is expected. Otherwise, look at FXL.

I dont blame you. you probably never experienced life that you only need to bring your phone out as a wallet to pay for everything via QR code in all shops even to beggars. No keys as the majority are using digital locks. No opal card and all scanning via the phone to get in metro. Its not a life that im dreaming, its happening in China already for so many years. I went there last year for 4 weeks and I exprienced it all from mega city to small tier 5 cities. Banking as a service or even financial products via app is a NORM there. They manage nearly all their transactions/payments/financial management via Alipay which also has bnpl products and its very popular. I didnt see A SINGLE PERSON who used credit card in my life there for 4 weeks apart from me and my friend who came from Australia.

Wake up Australians, we are VERY BEHIND. Dont use your dated mind to measure "value" as you couldnt even see it.

This has been happening in China for so long and Ant Financials started just like Zip with no one cheering them. Do you think US gonna be far behind it? There are so many companies may be able to achieve it but you gotta pick the one most likely given their future mapping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.073(6.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.15 $1.06 $8.511M 7.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 59135 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 262758 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.14
  Change
0.073 ( 6.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.15 $1.06 2564664
Last updated 15.52pm 05/06/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.