ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

OK, So I will let you know my position in this stock , I paid...

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    OK,

So I will let you know my position in this stock , I paid 9.50 as I see upside from there, also held AFT which I closed my trade on today. I have been a member of HC for 10 years and been trading for many more and its amazing how nice people are to each other when a stock is going up, lets not forget the threads ( next 10 bag) (going to the moon) (no sellers ) (huge open this where will it end ) Also the best for me are penny stocks who people think will go to a dollar without really knowing how it all works , meaning a mine in Australia who found some gold could be worth more than Apple and Microsoft put together

I think it would be good if the Mods could moderate the threads more, but I guess they like more threads as more traffic and exposure.

So we have the elections coming up in the US, so we are going to see some major swing days which we did yesterday so most of the market was down, but what I don't like at the moment are down days are 5-10% on bad data from the US, I read someone write it is acting like a penny stock and I tend to agree, I think 1-5% swings on bad days is when you know a stock is stable, but at the moment I don't think the market knows what value Z1P should be.

Would we be sitting at 8/9 dollars a share without the news from PayPal which really financially hasn't hit Z1P yet , but could do in the future, but they have not even proved that concept works as PayPal Credit was a flop.

I honestly feel the market has no idea on the value, as it really gets pumped and dumped on news that sometimes is not that significant to the share in the bigger picture.

I don't want to be one of those people throwing out predictions , but chart wise and sentiment and the following events in the US and COVID below is my predictions - ( DYOR of course )

LOW - 5.65
    HIGH - 9.10

Above is my thoughts over the next few months, of course if we had some major news these prices can be adjusted.

Stay safe All, I will try and post more if you want me to just sick of the spam threads

JV2009

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.