ZIP 1.02% $1.74 zip co limited..

Jameshcz - Is that your prediction based on what :-) ( $80 a...

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Jameshcz - Is that your prediction based on what ( $80 a share , would love to know what that is based on )

Now lets get back to the real world, being a long time HC member and was a lot younger when I started , I used to follow the trend , the stocks where everyone said its going to the moon, in the early days I didn't believe in a pump and dump I thought it was just a healthy sell off I would rather Z1P be less talked about and we can get back to business and not these wild swings.

Selling AFT today I feel could of being a very lucky escape, as if the US have a tech correction then AFT will see 50/60 , also before the kids jump all over me saying you sold today of course you are bearish about it. I really could not care less if it drops to my prediction, I do have friends who are involved in AFT and have made some healthy gains but everyone has there own strategy.

Back to Z1P now, went of course, as I am based over seas now in Europe not Australia anymore I follow the US market and the FTSE and European markets.

US is not looking good as I speak the NAS 100 is 4.17% down with a major tech sell off. ( This as stated in my post is the reason I sold AFT today as I can see a very down day Monday for the Asian markets. There is no reason why Z1P won' t drop below $6 on Monday, again this will be market sentiment nothing to do with actually issues with the stock .

I hold over 10,000 shares and I have a rule never to chase a loss or a dip and average down, but I feel buying opportunities if we drop to mid 5 dollar range I would be very tempted as a good week in the US and some good news could easily push this stock back to the 6/7 range if we took a hit next week. I have bought on dips on bad news which have hurt me, but when you buy a dip on other markets pushing the price down it can work out very well.

Lets see what Monday brings, good luck all. Lets have some good chat on the forums, no ramping no down ramping. I am pretty advanced on charts but wouldn't mind seeing someone view on Z1P current chart, I can do an analysis if no one else will.

Enjoy your weekend

Only invest what you can lose guys

JV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.018(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.966B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.71 $6.915M 3.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 38166 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 29416 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.