ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

but bad debt has been decreasing for sometime now so you're...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    but bad debt has been decreasing for sometime now so you're argument doesn't stack up.
    Was 1.69, then dropped to 1.33. now bad debt is 0.89 percent so it's all been going on right way.

There has been a targeted short attack by savvy investors (wouldn't surprise me if my a competitor also) to try and derail Zips shareprice and damage the company. That can only go on for so long when the company to continues to gain so much momentum.

jo Afterpay doesn't have 70 percent of the USarket, that's absurb!

In the US currently
    Afterpay have 6.5 million customers, probably closer to 7.5 million since their annual report 2020.
    Zip has 2.8 million customers
    Affirm has 3.88 million active customers as of Sept 2020. Note they say an active customer is one that uses the platform in last 12 months. Afterpay and zip don't use this metric yet (Klarna also report on this metric)

Klarna has 2 million active customers by Oct 2020 and has 11 million is based customers total. In October alone Klarna app was downloaded over 1 million times. Not bad quadpay 584k times in Nov Go quadpay!!

sezzle has 1.8 million total active customers (different definition to Affirm and Klarna) and they have advised that most their customer base in Canada and that Canada is growing faster than US operations (a very bad sign of limited growth). Sezzle app downloads in the US have been hovering around 100 K the last few months and assuming a 60 percent conversion (people love their app) Aezzle probably have 250-500 K customers in the US.
    paypal? Heaps! They rolled out their pay in four in the US with a max us limit of 500 dollars I believe. I've read numbers like 70 million people have a PayPal account in the US(don't quote.me)

Excluding PayPal Total bnpl customers of these leaders is approx 24.5 million customers
    Total us population is 330 million. Active adult target audience of 180-200 million in the age 15-64 bracket.

Total.market penetration back of envelope of modern bnpl excluding PayPal is ballpark 12 percent of target audience.
    Klarna has 45 %
    Afterpay has 26.5%
    Affirm has 25.8 %
    Zip has 11.4 %
    Rest rats and mice
    This assumes no two customers have two different bnpl apps and this isn't realistic
    Also.note Klarna states they have 11 million us customers but 2 million active monthly us customers. Meaning only 18 percent of their customer base buys monthly in the US. Affirm uses active customers as those using it at least once a year. So it's hard to compare with each company using different metrics.

but to answer your question does Afterpay have 70 percent. God no. You must be one of the apt fan Bois.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.100(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.05 $1.94 $38.11M 19.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31620 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 23041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.