ZIP 1.46% $1.74 zip co limited..

Z1P valuations, page-53

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hey, good spotting.

Addi, Affirm, Afterpay, Akulaku, Alipay, Bread, Brighte, Beforepay, Billease, Bundll, Cashalo, Douugh, EmpatKali, Finzi, Finme, Flipkart, Flexpay, Grab, Gopay, Hoola, Humm, ISentric, Jungle, Klarna, Latitude Pay, Lazy Pay, Laybuy, Limepay, Open Pay, Paidy, Paypal, Paytam Postpaid, Credit Payright, Sezzle, Slice, Simpl, Split, Splitit, Tendopay, Uplift, Wowmelo, Zestmoney, Zebit, Zip.

Well, that's 45 bnpl players that we know of.

Hmm, has all the hallmarks of, well, yep, gonna call this (bnpl) race a bubble.

Crypto is in the same mess now with a new crypto coming onto the scene every 5 days now. The miners have to mine to pay for their equipment and the buyers keep on speculating that this one, 'this new crypto will be worth something!'

Before crypto, it was tech stocks back 1990's- awful tech companies springing up everywhere back then, trying to get in on the action. There were so many start ups getting money from people believing any tech startup was the future that advertising agencies in California refused to take them on as clients because the market/airwaves were absolutely saturated and the agencies were having difficulty trying to make clients stand out and stand apart.
    Stupid ideas just had people throwing money at them.

There was also the Poseidon Nickel mining boom back in 69-70 that triggered a boom of new nickel mining companies... that all imploded when demand for nickel was reduced following the end of the Vietnam War.

I could railways or going wayyy back tulips but meh, nobody cares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.025(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.74 $24.48M 13.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 103543 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 75162 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.