ZIP 2.62% $1.76 zip co limited..

Z1P valuations, page-57

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    "they will eventually need to bring out more products to sign up those early adopter masses". BINGO.

If the whole BNPL market was created because the Credit Card market was a broken model, I assume it was partly because people got jack of paying banks 20% interest rates on their purchases every month as well as late fees. Afterpay are going to need to pull a lot more tricks out of their bag than solely relying on exorbitant late fees for any of their customers who don't pay back all of their installments on time. This is where Zip has them covered right now.

Young people are getting much more savvy with their money and finances these days compared to 10-20 years ago. This can be evidenced by 44% of Millenials & 42% of Gen Z buying shares for the first time in 2020. Once a lot of people start managing their finances better and get sick of being slugged $10 late fees they'll migrate over to Zip and why wouldn't they for $6 per month.

Good luck to anyone who has made $ on Afterpay but a $40B MC this early in the companies history seems totally nuts. But then again that's stonks for you these days.

All the value is in Zip now and it doesn't take blind Freddy to see it. What's more likely in 10 years time. Afterpay x10 = 400B MC? Hmmmm or Zip 30B? I think it'll take Zip about 3-5 years to hit 30B MC. I'll be waiting patiently.

Also, to any holders who don't actually use Zip. What are you doing.. Sign up now. I first bought in early April 2019 just under $2 but guilty for not having used the App until late last year. My bad. Support the company people.

Patience on this one, soon the Market will value this much higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.045(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.74 $27.51M 15.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 95274 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 20740 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.