ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

hmm, Twisto huh.Addi, Affirm, Afterpay, Akulaku, Alipay, Bread,...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    hmm, Twisto huh.

Addi, Affirm, Afterpay, Akulaku, Alipay, Bread, Brighte, Beforepay, Billease, Bundll, Cashalo, Douugh, EmpatKali, Finzi, Finme, Flipkart, Flexpay, Grab, Gopay, Hoola, Humm, ISentric, Jungle, Klarna, Latitude Pay, Lazy Pay, Laybuy, Limepay, Open Pay, Paidy, Paypal, Paytam Postpaid, Credit Payright, Sezzle, Slice, Simpl, Split, Splitit, Tendopay, Twisto, Uplift, Wowmelo, Zestmoney, Zebit, Zip.

That's 46 that we know of.

See, you're thinking/likening to banks while I'm thinking credit cards. To me, there are maybe 4 global credit cards.

Yeah, there's going to be plenty of murders and acquisitions.

One concern or perhaps interest I have with this plethora of bnpl players is the predatory practices of amazon. Amazon likes to enter an industry and then undercut every competitor knowing that it can outlast the competitors because of its billions. When their competitors realize they can't offer the low prices that Amazon offers, the competitor goes bust. These little bnpl's are essentially lists of customers to predators like an Amazon.
    We're still in the era of big tech stocks and they can wield immense power.

It's still early days for bnpl but paypal is an arm of ebay. When afterpoo embedded on ebay, I was a bit astonished because it's a competitor to paypal- there's some sort of $$$ deal there.

It was less than 18 months ago that governments put the foot down to prevent facebook from creating a crypto because governments can see how much power these big techs really have.
    I was hoping Trump would break their monopolistic controls but that didn't happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.