ZIP 5.76% $1.75 zip co limited..

yes ok 45 bnpl providers that's a lot. But there are a lot of...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    yes ok 45 bnpl providers that's a lot. But there are a lot of banks out there. Hundreds. And all listed. But banks diversify and have lots of products. Nepbank has exited out of Auatralia as it didn't have a loan book to balance deposits is what I heard.
    So you've got to consider the business you're in and manage risk and growth at same time.
    Zips model where they re getting revenue from botherchant and the customer is already diversifying their revenue stream significantly.more than Afterpay.
    Afterpay relies heavily on late fees. That is penalties they impose of bad customers who don't pay on time. Many of those customers may be good customers who didn't have enough in their account then slugged with the fee. Get the shirts and move to zip who doesn't charge late fees in the same manner as Afterpay because it offers flexibility in payments. In ANZ anyway. In the US it's similar to Afterpay except quadpay is accepted absolutely everywhere
    Zip has made the conscious decision to make sure the customer is not inconvenienced at all. They can buy any product from anywhere and split the payment stream.
    As fterpay force their customers to only buy products from the merchants they have signed

I've spent a bit of time on Twitter and YouTube and there are literally thousands of requests by Afterpay customers to offer this merchant or that merchant. Ie there is need the consumers have that Afterpay are not satisfying. It took me a while but I answered all of their comments saying quadpay lets you buy anything from any merchant and way better than Afterpay. More than a dozen have said thanks and said they will try quadpay and admit that's one of their biggest frustrations with Afterpay. They don't offer the merchants they want to use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.095(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.966B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.77 $1.63 $30.65M 17.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 93688 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 5157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.