ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Everytime I see a market drop ppl just jumped in. I have fallen...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

Everytime I see a market drop ppl just jumped in. I have fallen under the falling knife too many times, and I have learnt to let the market settled, and move in once a support level is found.

Don't believe a word on the CNBC or major financial news. It is not a pulled back. A move over 5% for tech stock is sth to worry about. Both Apple and Microsoft shares tanked btw 8-10% with huge volume forming a full red candle. It is a sign of things to come.

Also XJO has been consolidating and never broke up/down. This latest move may show which direction the market is heading.

There will be more blood shed on the street. It is not rocket science to look at all the tech stocks (e.g. PayPal, BNPL, Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, Netflix and Amazon) to see the market cannot keep going in a straight channel upwards. The trigger from yesterday sell off is a sign that the top may have been reached, esp once Phase 3 result from vaccine trial is out later this month and ppl will start piling back into tourism and energy stock.

My view is the latest bloodbath has more to run. It is only the beginning. Never believe what the news article tells you about correction. It is sth more than that!

Back to Z1P, I'd wait until a consolidation level is formed - likely to retest $6.57 and $6.66. Plenty of buying opp, don't rush please! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.