ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Knowing how Z1P can fluctuate so wildly, I have previously said...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

Knowing how Z1P can fluctuate so wildly, I have previously said that Z1P will reach prices that you never knew possible. The last 2 corrections had from peak to trough drop around 28-30%.

This round the drop has been more severe due to PayPal. It has dropped about 37% so far.

For me I'd wait and see. Nasdaq and DJIA will drive XJO, and in my view, tech stocks have more blood to shed.

Ppl don't see the pivot point until it's too late. Yesterday to me it was a pivot point for change of direction, hence you have big insto offloading at the top, locking in big fat profit.

I also don't believe what the big banks like JP Morgan stating about next bull run. Some of these insto are the biggest shorts of all.

Best move now is to watch and hold, wait for the right entry point. Otherwise you get in and seeing the sp moving lower and you'll end up stressed emotionally and selling at loss if there is another jerk move downwards.

Just my view having seen how the big boys have made $$ moving the market up and down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.