ZIP 4.65% $1.86 zip co limited..

Z1P - What will be the bottom before the bounce., page-444

1. 5,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    So much misinformation on this post. It's what I'd expect to see on a crypto fanclub page but I suppose hotcopper brings this kind of commentary out of desperate people.

As a Z1P holder, and as someone with a finance background working in finance I urge people to ignore these kind of posts. It warns of tricks and manipulation which could cause people to sell when, ironically, this post itself is a type of manipulation to stop people from selling.

Holders should make informed investment decisions without giving consideration to "pumps and dumps" or short sellers etc. Pump and dumps are more driven by sentiment and herd mentality than by "whales" and short sellers tend to creep up when they feel the price is overpriced. The fact that this often results in a share price crash is correlation and not necessarily causation, meaning if enough shorters feel the share price is over priced then there is a good chance it's true.

Anyway dyor and please don't give too much weight to posts talking about big institutions taking advantage of you, or high frequency trading, or short sellers etc. Fundamentals of a company trump everything, and as much as I hate to admit it, PayPal entering the BNPL sector has fundamentally changed the risk profile of Z1P and my other BNPL holdings. That's not to say that they won't do well, but execution risk has materially increased. This coupled with a few very bad days for tech stocks on the NASDAQ is why we find ourselves at the $6 support line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
0.083(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $2.373B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.91 $1.80 $32.77M 17.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 39607 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 83401 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.